Estimated Reading Time: <1
Fellas and females, music producer, LayLow has recently opened a new fully equipped, Dolby digital 5.1 sound studio in Lekki, Lagos. In recent years, he has been primarily focusing on providing beats and instrumentals for video game development companies such as EA Sports, Capcom, D3 Publisher etc, for the release of the new PlayStation 4. He .
LayLow is responsible for songs like Kabakaba by Dagrin, Konga and Remi Aluko, YQ’s Nawo Nawo feat. Olamide and so many other tracks
In Laylow’s new studio and location, he is actively doing music production, recording, mixing and mastering, company jingles/adverts etc. and putting together the best of the best artists on an all-star producer album project due out in 2014.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report