Estimated Reading Time: <1
Fellas and females, music producer, LayLow has recently opened a new fully equipped, Dolby digital 5.1 sound studio in Lekki, Lagos. In recent years, he has been primarily focusing on providing beats and instrumentals for video game development companies such as EA Sports, Capcom, D3 Publisher etc, for the release of the new PlayStation 4. He .
LayLow is responsible for songs like Kabakaba by Dagrin, Konga and Remi Aluko, YQ’s Nawo Nawo feat. Olamide and so many other tracks
In Laylow’s new studio and location, he is actively doing music production, recording, mixing and mastering, company jingles/adverts etc. and putting together the best of the best artists on an all-star producer album project due out in 2014.
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic