Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to the Sun Sentinel reports, Dwyane Wade has confirmed that he fathered a son during a brief split from his now-fiancée Gabrielle Union.
‘I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy’, the 31-year-old NBA player revealed during a press conference on Monday, December 30, 2013.
Zaire and Zion are the children of the basketball player. Following a 3-year court battle with ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches, Wade was awarded custody of his children.
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union announced their engagement on Saturday, Dec. 20 via Instagram.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%