Estimated Reading Time: <1
The late Iyetade Soyinka was born June 6, 1965 and she passed on at the university teaching hospital Ibadan.
She died in the hospital where she was being treated for an undisclosed ailment according to a statement signed by Jahman Anikulapo, Prof. Wole Soyinka’s aide.
The late Iyetade Soyinka was a student at staff School and Queens School, Ibadan and she later furthered her studies at the University of Ibadan school of medicine, the statement reads.
The late Iyetade Soyinka is described as an “affable, intelligent and sometimes capricious,” woman…
The statement noted that the deceased “struggled with her health in recent years.” Despite her health woes, the late Iyetade Soyinka “greeted every day with a smile and doted on her two children.”
“Iyetade leaves behind two children, both parents, numerous siblings, nieces and nephews.” No funeral arrangements were announced in the statement.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children