Estimated Reading Time: <1
The late Iyetade Soyinka was born June 6, 1965 and she passed on at the university teaching hospital Ibadan.
She died in the hospital where she was being treated for an undisclosed ailment according to a statement signed by Jahman Anikulapo, Prof. Wole Soyinka’s aide.
The late Iyetade Soyinka was a student at staff School and Queens School, Ibadan and she later furthered her studies at the University of Ibadan school of medicine, the statement reads.
The late Iyetade Soyinka is described as an “affable, intelligent and sometimes capricious,” woman…
The statement noted that the deceased “struggled with her health in recent years.” Despite her health woes, the late Iyetade Soyinka “greeted every day with a smile and doted on her two children.”
“Iyetade leaves behind two children, both parents, numerous siblings, nieces and nephews.” No funeral arrangements were announced in the statement.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office