Estimated Reading Time: <1The Federal Government on Tuesday in Abuja suspended Dr Emeka Enejere, the Chairman/ Pro-Chancellor of University of Nigeria Nsukka Governing Council with immediate effect.
This is contained in a statement signed by Mr Simeon Nwakaudu, the Special Assistant on Media to the Supervising Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike.
The statement said that the suspension was announced by the supervising minister of education.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Enejere was appointed as the Chairman of UNN Governing Council in April this year.
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi