Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ketchup is loosing the scarf, but his minders have told us he is not loosing it completely. Going by his new promo shots taken by Trip City Visuals, Ketchup infused the scarf print into bits and pieces of his day-to-day dressings like bow tie and accessories.
What do you think about the new Ketchup direction?
Meanwhile, Ketchup will release the remix for Show Me Yuh Rozay shortly. Produced by EmmyAce, the Nigerian Remix of Show Me Yuh Rozay features indigenous rappers Olamide and Phyno.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami