Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ketchup is loosing the scarf, but his minders have told us he is not loosing it completely. Going by his new promo shots taken by Trip City Visuals, Ketchup infused the scarf print into bits and pieces of his day-to-day dressings like bow tie and accessories.
What do you think about the new Ketchup direction?
Meanwhile, Ketchup will release the remix for Show Me Yuh Rozay shortly. Produced by EmmyAce, the Nigerian Remix of Show Me Yuh Rozay features indigenous rappers Olamide and Phyno.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’