Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Daniel ‘Da Bull’ Amokachi took charge of the opening day of training for the Super Eagles in preparation for African Nations Championship (CHAN) due to the absence of Stephen Keshi.
Keshi is not due to arrive until Thursday.
Amokachi along with Ike Shorunmu and Valerie Houandinou took the players through a series of physical and tactical exercises in a session that lasted for over two hours at the FIFA Goal Project of the Abuja National Stadium.
All 30 players invited had arrived by Monday evening, in accordance with the directive of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and the technical crew.
Among the early birds were Golden Eaglets stars, Dele Alampasu and Taiwo Awoniyi, followed by the team’s skipper Chigozie Agbim.
Enugu Rangers winger Ejike Uzoenyi who is suffering a fever was excused from Tuesday’s training session
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party