Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Daniel ‘Da Bull’ Amokachi took charge of the opening day of training for the Super Eagles in preparation for African Nations Championship (CHAN) due to the absence of Stephen Keshi.
Keshi is not due to arrive until Thursday.
Amokachi along with Ike Shorunmu and Valerie Houandinou took the players through a series of physical and tactical exercises in a session that lasted for over two hours at the FIFA Goal Project of the Abuja National Stadium.
All 30 players invited had arrived by Monday evening, in accordance with the directive of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and the technical crew.
Among the early birds were Golden Eaglets stars, Dele Alampasu and Taiwo Awoniyi, followed by the team’s skipper Chigozie Agbim.
Enugu Rangers winger Ejike Uzoenyi who is suffering a fever was excused from Tuesday’s training session
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health