Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Daniel ‘Da Bull’ Amokachi took charge of the opening day of training for the Super Eagles in preparation for African Nations Championship (CHAN) due to the absence of Stephen Keshi.
Keshi is not due to arrive until Thursday.
Amokachi along with Ike Shorunmu and Valerie Houandinou took the players through a series of physical and tactical exercises in a session that lasted for over two hours at the FIFA Goal Project of the Abuja National Stadium.
All 30 players invited had arrived by Monday evening, in accordance with the directive of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and the technical crew.
Among the early birds were Golden Eaglets stars, Dele Alampasu and Taiwo Awoniyi, followed by the team’s skipper Chigozie Agbim.
Enugu Rangers winger Ejike Uzoenyi who is suffering a fever was excused from Tuesday’s training session
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic