Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Perkins Abaje
Finally, Twitter users can easily share images via DM, which has until now been a text content only, but Twitter’s new update allows for multimedia content such as photos.
“For the first time, you can share and view photos via direct message (DM) on your mobile phone. We’ve also introduced a new tab in the navigation bar that makes it easy to access DMs – they’re just one tap away from wherever you are on Twitter. You can also view photos in DMs on twitter.com” Twitter product engineer, Jeremy Gordon said.
This new update from Twitter will open new grounds for multimedia content sharing while keep tabs on Snapchat which before now has been seen as a growing social media platform built around sharing images and short videos securely.
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844