Estimated Reading Time: <1Following the exit of its former Editor-in-Chief Dimeji Alara, StyleMania fashion magazine in a press statement Monday announced Godson Ukaegbu as the new gate keeper of the Magazine.
The statement reads, “2013 has been an exciting year and we could not have made it so, without our brilliant readers and ingenious creative team. We are very excited to announce our new Editor-In-Chief, Godson Ukaegbu”.
Godson, a former contributor for the fash-mag the statement added brings his years of dedication and foresight to head the team. ”
“Our promise is one of always stretching the boundaries and bringing inspirational African fashion stories.”
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children