Estimated Reading Time: <1Following the exit of its former Editor-in-Chief Dimeji Alara, StyleMania fashion magazine in a press statement Monday announced Godson Ukaegbu as the new gate keeper of the Magazine.
The statement reads, “2013 has been an exciting year and we could not have made it so, without our brilliant readers and ingenious creative team. We are very excited to announce our new Editor-In-Chief, Godson Ukaegbu”.
Godson, a former contributor for the fash-mag the statement added brings his years of dedication and foresight to head the team. ”
“Our promise is one of always stretching the boundaries and bringing inspirational African fashion stories.”
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders