Estimated Reading Time: <1
2015 Presidential election draws closer and the polity is definitely heating up.
Glossy posters of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar appeared on the streets of the nation’s capital city, Abuja yesterday.
The posters were on walls of major overhead and pedestrian bridges and road sides along the Umaru Yar’Adua way, the road leading to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport road, Abuja.
No political parties were attached to the posters which were sponsored by the Turaki Network of Change, (TNC) as the posters read: “inspired by Change, Turaki Network for Change, TNC Atiku Abubakar GCON ( Turaki Adamawa) Bigger Challenges Greater Opportunities.”
Atiku was the Presidential candidate of the AC in the last election has not formally declared interest to run for the 2015 Presidential election.
On the 31st of August, 2013, the former vice president and six northern governors stormed out of Eagle square during the Special National Convention of PDP as they went on to form the ‘New PDP’
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report