Estimated Reading Time: <1
2015 Presidential election draws closer and the polity is definitely heating up.
Glossy posters of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar appeared on the streets of the nation’s capital city, Abuja yesterday.
The posters were on walls of major overhead and pedestrian bridges and road sides along the Umaru Yar’Adua way, the road leading to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport road, Abuja.
No political parties were attached to the posters which were sponsored by the Turaki Network of Change, (TNC) as the posters read: “inspired by Change, Turaki Network for Change, TNC Atiku Abubakar GCON ( Turaki Adamawa) Bigger Challenges Greater Opportunities.”
Atiku was the Presidential candidate of the AC in the last election has not formally declared interest to run for the 2015 Presidential election.
On the 31st of August, 2013, the former vice president and six northern governors stormed out of Eagle square during the Special National Convention of PDP as they went on to form the ‘New PDP’
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose