Estimated Reading Time: <1
TMZ reports that Drake has pulled himself out of tomorrow’s big Grammy Nominations Concert in L.A and it’s because he got a last minute “scheduling conflict.”
The show had been promoting the rapper as one of their big acts since October but a rep for Drake tells TMZ something came up, and now he won’t be able to attend.
“Unfortunately, due to scheduling complications, Drake will no longer be performing … [he’s] currently in the middle of his nationwide ‘Would You Like A Tour?’ and sincerely apologizes to his fans that he can’t be there.”
According Drake’s website, he’s not scheduled to perform anywhere on Dec. 6th … though he does have a show the following day in Missouri.
So, why the sudden conflict? TMZ asked the rep but didn’t get an explanation.
Lorde, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift have all been added to the lineup within the last 24 hours to perform at the concert.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer