Estimated Reading Time: <1
TMZ reports that Drake has pulled himself out of tomorrow’s big Grammy Nominations Concert in L.A and it’s because he got a last minute “scheduling conflict.”
The show had been promoting the rapper as one of their big acts since October but a rep for Drake tells TMZ something came up, and now he won’t be able to attend.
“Unfortunately, due to scheduling complications, Drake will no longer be performing … [he’s] currently in the middle of his nationwide ‘Would You Like A Tour?’ and sincerely apologizes to his fans that he can’t be there.”
According Drake’s website, he’s not scheduled to perform anywhere on Dec. 6th … though he does have a show the following day in Missouri.
So, why the sudden conflict? TMZ asked the rep but didn’t get an explanation.
Lorde, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift have all been added to the lineup within the last 24 hours to perform at the concert.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan