Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chukwu Ude
Thenetng Exclusively reports that Nigeria’s 2face Idibia has announced the signing of veteran Nigerian musician Sir Victor Uwaifo to his new record label HyperTek Digital.
Thenetng Osagie Alonge, reports that the announcement was made on November 30, 2013 at Club Rumours, Ikeja, Lagos.
He stated that Victor Uwaifo said at the unveiling that he has the propensity to change from one music genre to another. Uwaifo was quoted to have said” If you say it’s Jazz, I’ll play Jazz. If you say it’s Hip-Hop, I’ll play it‘.
Uwaifo joins Pop artiste Dammy Krane and dancehall act Rocksteady as the fourth official artiste under the label.
According to the Nigerian entertainment today, the deal comes shortly after HyperTek rebranded and sold some shares to a parent company 960Music, founded by former Spinlet boss Eric Idahi.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami