Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Aminu Tukur
A statement issued to newsmen by the Force Publci Relations Officer, CSP FRANK E. MBA, the posting takes immediate effect.
The statement reads, “In line with his avowed efforts towards building a people-friendly Police Force, through the rendering of an effective and efficient service delivery, the Inspector-General of Police, IGP MD Abubakar, CFR, NPF, mni, psc has ordered the redeployment of five Assistant Inspectors-General of Police (AIGs) and two Commissioners of Police (CPs) to their respective zonal and state commands and formations.”
Mba said among the Senior Police Officers redeployed is the former CP Anambra State, AIG Ballah M. Nasarawa who was recently promoted Assistant Inspector-General of Police and has now been posted as the AIG in charge of Zone 9, Umuahia – covering Abia, Imo, Enugu and Anambra State Commands. CP Usman Gwary, fdc, is now in charge of Anambra State Police Command.
The IGP charged the affected officers to ensure that they step up the fight against crimes and criminalities and called on them to ensure that the safety and security of lives and property of the citizenry are not compromised.
Other affected Senior Officers are:
|1.||AIG||DAVID OMOJOLA, mni||ZONE 11 OSOGBO –OSUN, ONDO, OYO|
|2.||AIG||TAMBARI YABO MOHAMMED||ZONE 1 KANO – KANO JIGAWA KATSINA|
|3.||AIG||EDGAR T. NANAKUMO, fwc||FORCE ANIMAL BRANCH|
|4.||AIG||MOHAMMED J. GANA, fdc||ZONE 12 BAUCHI – BAUCHI, BORNO, YOBE|
|5.||CP||SAIDU MADAWAKI||CP KOGI|
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello
- “We need to de-link terrorism and crimes from ethnicity” – Presidency wants Ondo Governor to stop ultimatum given to herdsmen
- Gunmen kidnap Deeper Life varsity deputy VC in Nasarawa