Estimated Reading Time: <1
Apparently, the tussle in Nigeria’s ruling party; the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is far from over.
Yesterday (November 11), the party announced the immediate suspension of the membership of its embattled former national secretary, Olagunsoye Oyinlola , the party also suspended Kawu Baraje who is the Chairman of the New PDP. Board of trustee members, Sam Jaja and Senator Ibrahim Kazuare were not spared in the suspension bonanza.
The spokesperson for the PDP, Olisa Metuh announced the suspension of the four members at a press conference in Abuja.
It is worthy of note that the aforementioned suspended party members were very pivotal to the formation of the breakaway faction of the party now known as the New PDP (nPDP).
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions