Estimated Reading Time: <1
An edited audio message released by the handlers of President Muhammadu Buhari greeting Muslims during today’s Sallah to manipulate the political process was addressed only to Hausa’s and released it to a select group of journalists. In choosing to deliver the greeting in the Hausa language, the cabal behind Mr. Buhari wanted to whip up sentiments within the northern parts of Nigeria and to create the impression that the president was in good health.
The audio recording of the greeting was released today, and the manner in which the president rushed through the text was indicative of his failing health and further proof that after 49 days in London, the president’s health has not improved as much as being bandied by his handlers.
A voice recording confirmed to be that of Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has emerged for the first time in 48 days.
President Buhari, who spoke in Hausa in the voice message, called on all Nigerians to remain united and shun all forms of divisiveness.
He also extended greetings to all Muslims on the Eid-El-Fitr celebration and urged them to keep the faith while thanking them for their prayers.
The message, as transcribed, reads: “In the name of Allah the beneficent, the merciful. I Muhammadu Buhari would like to use this opportunity to felicitate with Nigerians on the occasion of Sallah celebrations”.
“I pray that Allah will accept our acts of worship during Ramadan and make it easy for us to imbibe and put to use the lessons learned during the period. I thank you very much for including me in your prayers during the month, may Allah give us the wherewithal to fulfill the promises we made and I pray that he intervenes in solving the problems afflicting our nation.
“Finally, I will like to reiterate my call on all Nigerians to avoid comments capable of causing trouble. What we are praying to God for at all times is peaceful coexistence, we pray to Allah for a bumper harvest so we can feed with ease.
“May Allah bless us with peace and peaceful co-existence. I pray you have a peaceful Sallah celebration, I thank you,” the President said.
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive