Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose on Friday said he would become Nigeria’s next President.
The governor spoke at a meeting with political office holders at the Government’s House, Ado Ekiti, where he also inspected Osoko Political Institute Centre.
Fayose who spoke confidently said he would take power from President Muhammadu Buhari.
“I have penchant for taking powers; that one in Buhari’s hand. I will take it. I’m going straight to that villa. I’m the next president.
“I want to be the next president of Nigeria. My own won’t be this change that has brought nothing, we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth.”
Fayose boasted that Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi would fail if they contest the 2018 governorship election in the state.
He said, “Just because Ayo Fayose has won a second term to become governor of Ekiti, some people also think they can come back now, but I want to tell them that it is not possible. I am the man wholeheartedly loved by Ekiti people because of the many developmental projects that have brought great infrastructural and developmental advancement to Ekiti.
“If you go around Ekiti, you will see my handiwork dotting every nook and cranny of the state. This is why I am the man who every Ekiti people will follow in 2018.”
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny