Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate on Wednesday confirmed Senator Musiliu Obanikoro as a minister.
The confirmation followed a brief speech by Obanikoro after which the Senate asked him to take a bow and go.
Obanikoro would represent Lagos State in the Federal Executive Council (FEC) after a formal swearing in by President Goodluck Jonathan.
While Hon. Mohammed Wakil has also been screened, the screening of 10 other ministerial nominees is in progress.
Content Credit: The nation
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive