Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea FC’s £25m shirt sponsorship deal with Turkish Airline which was supposed to be sealed in December has now stalled as a result of the airline not being too sure of paying such a huge amount.
The Blues current shirt sponsorship deal with Samsung expires at the end of the season. The inability of the club to secure a new shirt sponsor on time is being put forward as one of the reason Ron Gourlay stepped down as the club’s chief executive in October.
If the premier league leaders eventually seal the deal, there will go above Liverpool and Arsenal and will therefore only be second to Manchester United on the premier league’s shirt sponsorship table. The Red Devils’ shirt sponsorship deal with Chevrolet is worth a whopping £53m annually.
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy