Estimated Reading Time: <1
Philip Seymour Hoffman’s dying wish was to keep his children far, far away from Hollywood — this according to the actor’s will.
TMZ obtained a copy of PSH’s will drawn up in 2004 and according to the document, Hoffman requested that his son Cooper (back then his only child) be raised in Manhattan in order to be surrounded by the culture, arts, and architecture of the city.
If NYC turned out to be impossible, Hoffman asked for his son to be raised in Chicago or San Francisco. And if that didn’t work out either, Hoffman wanted his son to visit these cities at least TWICE per year … for cultural purposes, TMZ reports.
Seymour didn’t think it was a suitable city to raise a kid in Los Angeles because Hoffman was a big time Hollywood actor who spent lots of time in L.A.
Hoffman left the estate to his longtime partner and the mother of his 3 children, Mimi O’Donnell.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states