Estimated Reading Time: <1
Simi Esiri has announced her separation from her husband and music star, Dr Sid, also known as Sidney Esiri, today (Sunday, January 26).
See the statement issued below.. For months now, there have been speculations that the Esiris – Dr Sid and Simi have called it quits. But, there were no official statement until now.
The couple got engaged back in 2013 and tied the knot in 2014. Also, their first child was welcomed in 2015 and the second in 2018.
The editor-in-chief of Schick Magazine announced their split with a post on her Instagram.
- Enforced COVID-19 Donations May Betray Ugly Truth About Nigerian Government’s Crisis Handling
- Breaking: 15-man Chinese Medical Team of Doctors arrive in Nigeria
- Just In: Bernie Sanders Drops Out of US Presidential Race
- Breaking: Federal Government of Nigeria slashes 2020 budget
- Just In: 27 Quarantined In Niger State Over Coronavirus
- Breaking: Office of the Accountant General of the Federation on Fire
- Lagos Govt withdraws charges against Naira Marley & former Guber aspirant who attended Funke Akindele’s Party
- Breaking: Nigeria Records Another COVID-19 Death
- Katsina Relaxes Social Distancing Rules; Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct