Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to Miyetti Allah’s call for the arrest of any Yoruba leader backing the formation of the newly created South-West regional security outfit, Amotekun.
In a post shared on his Facebook page, FFK stated that arresting Yoruba leaders would ignite a fire. He added that Yoruba leaders are ready to sacrifice the freedom of their loved ones and children. Read his post below
“Go ahead, arrest us and ignite a fire.Do your very worst and make heroes and martyrs out of us. Do even more than arrest”.
The PDP chieftain further said Yoruba leaders are ready to sacrifice themselves for freedom of their children and for the future generations of their people, adding that the leaders will not be intimidated by any threats.
He said, “We are ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of our loved ones and children and for the future generations of our people.
“We will never bow to you and we will not be intimidated by your bullying ways and childish barrack-room threats. When you take one of us down millions will rise up in his or her defence and in his or her place.”
“We have lost all sense of fear. We have no fear of arrest, no fear of death, no fear of torture, no fear of failure and no fear of tyranny because the Lord is with us!
“Amotekun is here to stay and damned be he who says this is not so,” he added.
- No better opportunity than now for all Christians to pray – Buhari’s Easter Message to Nigerians
- COVID-19: Health Minister says he is not aware if medical doctors in Nigeria are paid hazard allowance
- I never knew Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure was in such bad state – Senior Nigerian Govt official says
- Lagos Govt denies relaxing lockdown in the state for Easter celebration
- Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Mohammed tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lagos commissioner says government will soon commence search for COVID-19 patients in communities
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus