Estimated Reading Time: <1
The West African Examination Council (WAEC), has issued an “attestation certificate” to President Muhammadu Buhari, a presidential aide has said.
Mr Buhari has been criticised by opposition politicians and many other Nigerians after he told the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that his school certificate is still with military authorities.
The president stated this in his submission of essential forms to INEC for the 2019 elections where he is the presidential candidate of the ruling APC.
His spokesperson, Femi Adesina, in a tweet from his verified handle said “WAEC presents attestation certificate and confirmation of school cert result to President Buhari. What will the naysayers say next?”
Mr Buhari experienced similar criticism in the build up to the 2015 general elections when he was then an opposition presidential candidate. Buhari Presided over Nigeria from 2015 to date without the least required academic qualifications by the country’s electoral commission.
- No better opportunity than now for all Christians to pray – Buhari’s Easter Message to Nigerians
- COVID-19: Health Minister says he is not aware if medical doctors in Nigeria are paid hazard allowance
- I never knew Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure was in such bad state – Senior Nigerian Govt official says
- Lagos Govt denies relaxing lockdown in the state for Easter celebration
- Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Mohammed tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lagos commissioner says government will soon commence search for COVID-19 patients in communities
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus