Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, has said President Muhammadu Buhari deserves a few more days to rest.
Governor Tambuwal also said the safe return of the President his medical vacation abroad has re-energized the nation and has renewed the confidence Nigerians have on their President.
“The President has said he wants a few days of rest until he writes to the National Assembly before resuming work, he deserves that extra days and we should continue to pray for him and for the nation,” he told newsmen in Sokoto on Friday.
Speaking on the significance of the President’s return, the Governor said the unbridled joy shown by many people across the nation showed that the country is united in their love for the President.
“Nigerians from all walks of life prayed for their President, now that God has answered their prayers, culminating in safe return of the President, we should continue to pray for him and his family.
“The President has shown uncommon commitment to solve the myriad of problems bedeviling the nation. We have absolute confidence in his ability to take us higher as a nation,” Tambuwal added.
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive