Estimated Reading Time: <1
Less than a month after suicide bomber’s attack in a mosque inside the University of Maiduguri, another suicide bomber attempted an attack on another mosque this morning at Dalori quarters.
Dalori quarters is close to the University of Maiduguri.
The bomber detonated the explosive devise at a fence to the mosque because there are security vigilantes at the entrance to the worship centre.
PRNigeria gathered that the bomber was a young person between the age of 8 and 10 years.
One person was also killed from the explosion apart from the suicide bomber.
When contacted on the sex identity of the suicide bomber the Spokesperson of National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), North-East zone, Abdulkadir Ibrahim said: “The body of the bomber was so mangled and shredded that only health personnel or experts could determine whether it is that of a boy or a girl. Our role is to evacuate the bodies from the scene which we have done.”
- Lockdown: Wike Orders Arrest Of Two Pilots For Violating Border Closure Rules
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips
- COVID-19: Customs Boss Approves Release Of Rice, Other Items Worth N3.2bn For Distribution
- “I am ready to set aside my immunity” – Governor Wike reveals those making Rivers state Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Breaking: Nigeria records 16 new cases of Coronavirus, total infections now 254
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus