Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following the hours long standoff which occurred a couple of hours ago and reportedly ended peacefully, Chris Brown has actually been arrested and is being charged with “assault with a deadly weapon”, TMZ reports.
This is a felony charge and if it sticks could land Chris Brown in big trouble.
He was arrested after Miss California accused him of threatening her with a gun and a long standoff ended between him and the police.
Lt. Chris Ramirez, a spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department, said officers have transported Chris Brown from his Tarzana home to downtown L.A., where he would be formally booked.
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announce 22 new COVID-19 cases
- Enforced COVID-19 Donations May Betray Ugly Truth About Nigerian Government’s Crisis Handling
- Breaking: 15-man Chinese Medical Team of Doctors arrive in Nigeria
- Just In: Bernie Sanders Drops Out of US Presidential Race
- Breaking: Federal Government of Nigeria slashes 2020 budget
- Just In: 27 Quarantined In Niger State Over Coronavirus
- Breaking: Office of the Accountant General of the Federation on Fire
- Lagos Govt withdraws charges against Naira Marley & former Guber aspirant who attended Funke Akindele’s Party
- Breaking: Nigeria Records Another COVID-19 Death
- Katsina Relaxes Social Distancing Rules; Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers