Estimated Reading Time: <1
Yunusa Dahiru, the alleged abductor of Ese Rita Oruru, has admitted that he impregnated 14-year-old girl.
Yunusa made the confession at the premises of the Federal High Court, Yenegoa, where he was arraigned on a five-count charge.
Yunusa, the alleged abductor of 14 years old Ese Oruru was on Tuesday arraigned at the Federal High Court sitting in Yenagoa on a five-count charge of abduction, illicit sex and unlawful canal knowledge among others.
During an encounter with newsmen outside the court room, Yunusa admitted impregnating Ese but claimed that he was unaware until the Police told him following the medical report on Ese.
When asked if he was responsible for the pregnancy, Yunusa replied, “I am responsible for the pregnancy but I heard about the pregnancy from the Police that it is five-month old.”
Ese, who was 13 as at the time of her alleged abduction, was taken to Kano, by Yunusa, where he converted her to Islam and married her.
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus
- Just In: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngala, Borno Community
- Akeredolu Pays 2 Months Salaries Of Ex-Political Office Holders
- Paris bans daytime Jogging to contain spread of Coronavirus – Police issue fines for lockdown violations
- VIDEO: How 20-Year old ABU Zaria Student Produced Manual Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients
- Coronavirus: 75 workers with the University Of Benin Teaching Hospital in isolation
- Opinion: Why The Conviction Of Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law
- Opinion: When will Pastor Chris Oyakhilome be arrested for spreading falsehood?
- WhatsApp Puts New Limits On The Forwarding Of Viral Messages
- Governor Seyi Makinde said in boosting his immunity to fight coronavirus, he consumed vitamin C, carrots and black seed oil mixed with honey