Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mavin’s Boss, Don Jazzy and YBNL’s CEO, Olamide Adedeji, have settled their rift and issued a joint apology.
Recalled that Olamide blasted the organisers of the awards for not recognising his protege, Lil Kesh as the Next Rated Artiste. The category was won by Reekado Banks of Don Jazzy’s Mavins.
“Lil Kesh is our own Next Rated artist. F**k that sh*t!The streets ti take over.Every f**king single was a hit back to back. From lyrically, to Shoki to Efejoku. Ko ni dafun Iya anybody,” Olamide said when he climbed the stage with his whole YBNL team, during the presentation of the award for Best Alternative act, won by his artist Adekunle Gold for the song, Shade.
After Olamide’s diatribe, Don Jazzy won Special Recognition Awards and while on stage to receive his award, he reacted to Olamide’s rant. He said “Egbon Olamide, if you want the car, come and take it.” (Next Rated win comes with a car).
Afterward, Olamide went nuts and came for Don Jazzy on Twitter, Olamide in a number of tweets declared war on Don Jazzy and ripped him to pieces not only on his person but also on the way he treats artistes signed under him.
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips
- COVID-19: Customs Boss Approves Release Of Rice, Other Items Worth N3.2bn For Distribution
- “I am ready to set aside my immunity” – Governor Wike reveals those making Rivers state Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Breaking: Nigeria records 16 new cases of Coronavirus, total infections now 254
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus
- Just In: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngala, Borno Community