Estimated Reading Time: <1
French football icon, David Trezeguet has retired from football.
The striker recently completed a spell with Pune FC in the Indian Super League. Reports have it that the 37-year old will now join Italian club Juventus’ management team.
Trezeguet scored 149 goals in 245 games between 2000-2010 for Juventus. He will be most remembered for his extra-time golden-goal (sudden death) that saw France beat Italy in the Euro 2000 final. He also scored at the 1998 World Cup finals which France eventually won.
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny