Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has revealed that the club’s first choice goalkeeper may be fit to treturn to action on Monday night when Chelsea goes away to the Britannia stadium to face Stoke City.
Speaking about the young Belgian goalkeeper’s availability for Monday, Mourinho said:
‘I think so, I can’t confirm 100% but I think so.’
He also confirmed that Chelsea’s French defender, Kurt Zouma who was involved in a severe collision with Petr Cech against Derby County in the league cup is now fully fit. Didier Drogba who also went off injured in the last game is expected to regain full fitness in no time.
- Just In: 27 Quarantined In Niger State Over Coronavirus
- Breaking: Office of the Accountant General of the Federation on Fire
- Lagos Govt withdraws charges against Naira Marley & former Guber aspirant who attended Funke Akindele’s Party
- Breaking: Nigeria Records Another COVID-19 Death
- Katsina Relaxes Social Distancing Rules; Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips