Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd), has denied report in the media that he was hospitalised in a Germany for an undisclosed ailment, the former president said he traveled for a routine medical checkup.
The former Military Presisent spoke with THISDAY last night, added that there was nothing strange about his trip, adding that he would be back in Nigeria on Wednesday.
it has been reported in the media that Babagida was hospitalised in a German hospital after he was rushed there 10 days ago from his country home in Minna, the Niger State capital.
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive